From: "Rick Alfaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:26 PM
Subject: RE: Freecorder toolbar and accessibility

Brian,

I certainly don't want to discourage you from writing scripts for this tool
bar for those that want it, but my personal feeling is that the ideal
solution would be for Applien to make it more accessible to begin with.  It
would then be just as accessible for all users and not just those running
JFW.  Not sure how easy this is with tool bars, but it would be great if
user definable global hot keys could be added for most if not all of the
major functions.  This would make it truly accessible.

I do think it is a fairly useful toolbar and expect it will get better as
time goes on, especially if they are able to add Skype recording which isn't
particularly important for me but I know it is definitely something many
folks want.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro