I do not think so, but if so I'll give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 10:50 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Rockbox and Iriver IFP799

Hello,

A few minutes ago, I went to Rockbox.org in an attempt to find
out whether Rockbox can now be used on my Iriver IFP799.

Frankly, I could not make sense out of what I found.  So would
someone familiar with these things please take a look and
translate your findings into English.

Thanks much.

Don Roberts