You cannot send a file that way because the Browse Button or Add File
buttons I understand are not labelled.  The only way of sending a file
following recording is to specify it within Replay itself, there is a
podcast on this.  As soon as I get some sighted assistance on this I will
see if there is a way of getting that working in the scripts so we don't
have to wait for these people to label it.

Brian Hartgen