Ok, well just to put people in the picture here, Imic devices work on
any computer whether that be a Mac or a PC thus the message I
originally sent in reply to tthe question stands, plug an Imic in and
connect it and it will be found by either Windows or Tiger, you may
have to select the Imic of course in your sound settings and that's
regardless of which operating system you're using.