Hi

I have produced a brief tutorial on using the Napster program with a
screen-reader.  This runs for just over 30 minutes, and contains an
introduction concerning the advantages of using Napster, a little about
installation, downloading individual tracks, viewing all tracks available by
a specific artist, viewing information about albums and downloading them,
viewing albums by various artists, and the Napster options.  I also talk
about the best ways of customising your screen-reader for use with Napster.

You can visit my web site at
www.hartgen.org/miscellaneous.html
and select the downloading music heading from that page.  The tutorial is
under that heading together with other resources mentioned in the item.

Brian Hartgen