Hi to those of you interested,

I have stereo recordings of the recently completed Trans Tasman Goalball 5
test series held in Melbourne over 21-22 September at Kew High School.
There is no commentary.  None the less it is a cracking series played
between two great teams being Australia and New Zealand.  Many of you
probably know the result of the series but just in case you don't, I won't
spoil it for you smile.

You can download these files from:

ftp://files:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll be sending up some sendspace links soon just in case you can't get into
my ftp site.  However, if you do run into problems with the ftp site, just
try toggling your passive mode settings.

Cheers and enjoy.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]