Dan - Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you're
pretty well covered. I actually found four or five
more after I sent the first msg to you. My music
library consists of 15-20,000 songs, and sometimes I
overlook one or two.
Lesley was born with the name of Lesley Sue Goldstein
in NY. I met her when I lived in SoCal. She finally
got a spot in a Beach movie and the first day of
shooting started to feel bad. She thought it was just
from the sun. It turned out she had contracted German
Measels, and she wound up infecting the entire cast.
She had complications and had to stay in bed at home,
and missed going to Hawaii.
Let me know if I might be able to help with anything
else.
Guy

--- Dan Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Guy, I have lots of her but not the Girl Talk
> lp.  However, I do have
> 98 songs she shang if you would like me to send
> them.  thanks for your help
> and  sharing willingness.

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics
            Wireless  -  Communications - Ham Radio

    Custom-Designed By Request Original 50-60's Music CD's

          P.O. Box 171  Starke, FL 32091

          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   PH: (904)964-4451
                Guy Mallard, Owner