Have you looked in Options -> Settings -> File Names yet? I haven't
looked at this in a while, but I think if you'd specify the format of
the file name you want (track, artist, song name, ...) without
specifying any "\", I'd think it would drop the ripped tracks into the
directory you specified. If you have any more questions or information,
such as what format you'd like for the file names, I could see about
giving more specific information.

GianniP46 wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I ripped a cd in cdex, but each of the tracks are in a sub folder with in the
> folder I told the program to rippe too.  I just want the tracks to appear in
> my MP3 folder with out any subfolders.  Any ideas?
>

> Gian Carlo Pedulla
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> LETS! GO! METS!

Christopher