No reason whatever why this couldn't be done but I do warn you that
the microphones sound a little odd! as most of these headsets have
noise cancelling as part of their operation, I was warned about this
myself (Thanks very much Bruce) <smile>, the point here is that the
sound is a bit difficult to get used to I find, I'm used to it now but
it did sound a little odd.

On 09/03/2008, at 6:43 AM, Scott Blanks wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wondering if the following scenario is feasible, and if so, which
> mics you
> all might recommend.
>
> I would like to be able to use a headset type mic, the sort which
> goes over
> your head, and has a mic which curves around one side to point at your
> mouth. However, I'd like it to be wireless or bluetooth, whichever
> would be
> more effective. My intention with this set up is to be able to
> interact in
> chat rooms, without having to be completely tethered to sitting at
> the pc.
> It would seem that bluetooth is the stronger choice, but I will
> defer to
> others with greater experience than myself.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia