I don't have a Sansa player, but my understanding is that some will work
with Rockbox and some won't, and it's hard to tell which is which! I'd
suggest checking it out at Rockbox.org or posting a question to the
Rockbox mailing list. Sorry I wasn't more helpful. Maybe someone else
has a Sansa on this list and they can help.

aadorno1 wrote:
> hi list.
> I have the sansa 250 mp3 player and I would like to know does any one on this
> list have the sansa mp3 player and if so can I load the rock box sofware on
> it. I have the sansa but I am having trouble trying to make it work.
> all suggestions are welcomed.
> thanks so much.

Christopher