Hi everyone,

I have about 200 cd's that I ripped back in 2003.  I didn't know a lot about
ripping audio then and I used a high priced mp3 ripper from Xing labs called
audio cataylist 2.0 .  I ripped everything at 160 k bit joint stereo 44.1 khz
sample rate.   I'm seriously thinking about re ripping all the cd's again.  I'm
considering WMA lossless, or Mp3 at 320  k bit.  Any suggestions?  I hear
people say do not do joint stereo?  What do you audiophiles out there suggest?
Also is Windows media player up to the task?  I know it can do both mp3 and wma
lossless formats.

Thanks,

Rick

--