Can't add much to this as I'm not a Goldwave user at present.

The obvious difference now between the latest version, nine, of Sound
Forge and GW is that SF is now a multichannel recorder.  Note,
"multi-channel, not multi-track.

Some swear by SN's noise reduction, but then I've not made the
comparison with Goldwave.

Cheers,

>From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: