Thanks, I will try that on my next project.
----- Original Message -----
From: "G. McFarlane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Adobe Audition Scripts

: Hi Ted,
: I haven't tried them out fully, but when I put the files into the local
user
: jaws settings enu folder - not the all users one - they certainly seemed
: function as normal. A quick check of the multitrack view showed all the
: tracks working as normal. Tabbing through the options for mute, arm
effects,
: input output seem to be functional. My only gripe is that I can't seem to
: get dialog boxes to work except with the jaws cursor - this used not to be
: the case. I've put Jaws 7.1 and the latest version 9 and they both seem to
: work except for the dialog problem. I would be interested to know if
others
: have a similar problem. Perhaps I should have used Jaws 6 to avoid this.
:
: At present I use Jaws 7 for the multitrack view and switch to Jaws 9
without
: the scripts in order to use the edit view which works fairly easily
without
: scripts.
: Hope this helps.
: Gordon