From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 5:22 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Free-For-All Friday

I know several list members who have podcasts and webcasts and there are
probably many others who I do not know about.
I've been trying to think of a way to help podcasters and webcasters promote
their casts and came up with this idea.

Maybe a couple times a month, say the first and third Friday of each month,
we could have a free-for-all Friday when any list member could post a short
concise message telling about their cast.  I'm thinking posts could be made
all day Friday UTC.  I would send out a message to the list a few hours
prior to the start of the Friday time period and explain that it is a
free-for-all Friday and what UTC time would be in the United States and
maybe other parts of the world.

If I don't get too many complaints against doing this maybe we can try it
this Friday, the thirteenth of June.

Send complaints to:
tom at pc dash audio dot org.
If you want to copy and paste the e-mail address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Tom