I have one and it's actually a nice unit. I wishit was stereo but that isn't a major drawback. The thing I like about it is that it's relatively easy to set, you can adjust the power, and it has pretty good sound as well. It also comes with a base that the unit sits in which keeps it from sliding off a desk. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: fm transmitters revisited

Dave

The V6000 looks very interesting!  Not only is it reasonably priced at
$100, but it offers double flexibility in not only allowing one to select
frequencies but also in power output as well as powering the unit.
I may be an oddball in this: but I don't believe more power is better.  I
only want my signal to go as far as is needed, and not more.
I neither wish to interfere with anyone else's listening, nor do I wish to
have my signal picked up by anyone but myself.

Thanks for the lead on this one as I will have to give it consideration.
I also don't need stereo so this limitation is immaterial in my book.

Learn about the nations President Bush referred to as "The Axis of Evil" in reference to Ezechiel 38 and 39 in today's "Turning Point" with David Jeremiah at this link:
-----
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/radio.aspx