From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Don Lorah
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:20 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Audio cd burner

HI Dean,
I downloaded cdburnerxp and am trying rto burn discs.  Following your
presentation when i press control b I get the message:  there are no files
in the compilation folder.  I use control e to load files.  Can you please
give more help??  Thank you for your dedication to serving blind people,
regards, Don