I'll have a look at the ones you mentioned, I know nero
doesn't work or recognize my dvd writer, it is an external
model.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollin...@aol.com
or
adrien_coll...@yahoo.co.uk
Or
adrien.coll...@orange.fr

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscr...@yahoogroups.com