Until I read some boards online, I thought why couldn't the sports networks on the radio get Internet into the stadiums or other remote broadcast sites and Skype it back to the main studio, but they must've found that it wouldn't be worth the chance that you get bad audio or drop the connection even though it should, in theory, work if there is enough bandwidth at both places.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Seed" <bobs...@tbaytel.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Article: Skype's new super-wide band codec

Radio stations are using a Integrated Services Digital Network system or specially designed broadcast software that has been designed to be used for remote broadcasting away from the main studio. Most broadcast software packages have the remote capability built in to them, and they sound pretty good to the human ear. .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2...@earthlink.net>