Pam! I don't know if anyone answered your question, but you can go to whitestick.co.uk! Hope this helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdr...@drakelroy.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:46 PM
Subject: New Winamp And Last Url Visited In Winamp

Ok, this is going to be a two-parter.

Where's the best place to download the latest Winamp?  I went to
Winamp.com, but could not tell whether the program was loading with
either Window-Eyes or JAWS.  I haven't upgraded in a while on my desktop
computer.

Second, there used to be a way to display the url for the last stream
played in Winamp but I can't make it appear.  I want to add a url to my
list of shows to be recorded with Replay/AV, but can't locate the url.

Thanks in advance for all help.

Pam

Jonathan Mosen List Founder