I know that DVD audio extractor will extract directly from the vob file if needed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Barney" <abar...@personainternet.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: ripping audio from dvd's: which package is better

Hi Dean,
DVD Audio Extractor works great, but I don't know if it will do more than replay, because I've never used it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dean martineau" <dea...@earthlink.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:41 AM

I will sometimes want to take audio from dvd's and convert it to mp3.  I
imagine most of the dvd's whose content will interest me will be
unprotected, but maybe I'll want to save the audio from some movie sometime.
I already have Replay Converter, which does some of this, but only with
unprotected dvd's. Dvd Audio Extractor is easy to use, and I could buy it if need be. But I'd like to know if it will convert more dvd's than Replay
Converter will, or if the two have pretty similar capability.

Thanks.

Dean

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3798 (20090125) __________