I would like that, but I checked on line about a couple of record albums from the Mystic Moods orchestra: Namely One Stormy Night and Emotions. I hear they were a group from San Francisco who did these albums in the 60s! And when I found out about those albums, I heard that they never made copies of those albums on CD! They used a lot of interesting sound effects, like thunder in One Stormy Night, and there was also a sound of a train that used the steam engine with the sound I remember before the Diesels. And the emotions album had other kinds of sounds as well! And also the music was good. It was relaxing! But nowhere is there a CD version of those albums, because they never did one. If anyone else wants to check, that's fine, but I think you'll have a dry run, like I did. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <br...@ogts.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: Seeking information on USB turntables

Are professionally-produced CD's of the albums you're interested in not
available? They may well have much better sound than anything you could
produce with home-grown equipment.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Proud JAWS User

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, Gary Wood wrote:

Well maybe I'LL have to settle for getting a cassette deck that plugs into my
computer and putting the cassette copy I have on the harddrive, and then
transfer to CD, but a problem with this is that then, it's a second
generation copy, and I hear those aren't as good as a first one!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray" <rays-h...@raynetbrm.plus.com>