Ok, I use the Olympus 40, the only difference is in the capacity. But,
the speaker works fine for me and I am sure that there might be an
improvement on the 50.
My ears ain't all that good now days but the sound quality is good. I
listen to music and to many articles, you can turn it up pretty loud. I
lay it down about two foot from me on a counter next to my work and just
let it play.  It does well for this an sounds like it is something you
can work with very nicely.
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:33:32 -0700 "Martin, Tim A., NMDOT"
<tim.mar...@state.nm.us> writes:
> I know this has been covered in the past, but can someone tell me
> how
> the little speaker on the ds-50 recorder sounds.  I don't need
> perfect
> sound, just need to hear what I've recorded.
>
> I need something for simple voice recordings with a built-in speaker
> so
> I don't have to use head-phones.
>
> Someone that uses this recorder please!
>
> Thanks much,
> Tim
>

> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically
> provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
> destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned
> by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.
>

> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

Michael Thanks You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!
Write A Book In 14 Days Click Here