Prompted to ask this again here by Ann Tates question about converting .mp4b
files to mp3.

I'm interested in the answers to that question, but wonder if anyone knows
what's around to actually create ..mp4b files.  Maybe programmes or
converters exist to handle .mp4b but I've not seen this in, for example,
NCH's switch coverter, which I have on this computer.

Wonder if maybe ITunes can do .mp4b creation.  Maybe have to install it and
find out, but would be interested in any knowledge people have on .mp4b
creation.

Thanks,

Ray