Less than 90 bucks in Canada.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: my initial impressions of the turtle Beach Audio Advantage SRM

about how much does this card cost?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Logue" <bobca...@telusplanet.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 5:37 PM

Thanks for the info about the card, Chris.  I looked at the specs:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/audio-advantage-srm/indetail.aspx

This is quite a powerful little audio device. Did you know it has 10 bands of EQ on each output? I like the fact it has built in stereo mics. And the
volume/mute control would be convenient.

I'm going to send for one too.  I hope I can manage it's control panel,
especially the equalizer.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhe...@verizon.net>