-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Ruell [mailto:aru...@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:20 AM
To: aru...@comcast.net

Barry Scheur of Talking Solutions will announce the launch and demo for the
first time three new low cost audio products that his company is marketing.
The most exciting is the "Stream Sound" a very small battery powered speaker
that significantly increases the volume of the Victor Stream and other
devices while preserving excellent sound quality. Weighing only 1.5 ounces
with a plug that attaches directly into the stream and can be carried with
it easily, this speaker runs for over 50 hours on 2 AAA batteries. It costs
$25.00.
The two other products are low cost and easy to use 4 GB screenless M P
players. Both are tiny - one clips to your shirt, and the other is molded
into a unisex jewelry pendant that can be worn around the neck. The standard
player is priced at $30, and the fashion player will be priced at $40.00.
Limited quantities will be available for purchase at the meeting.
VIBUG will get the first chance see these items before they are marketed
extensively during the summer.