  From: Peter Scanlon
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Station Playlist

  >>: You must be focused upon the actual track you are >>playing for 1 second
  >>following the start in order for it to >>work.

  Yes I am. But still no joy.
  I play one track, make sure the next track is unchecked, and it stops at the
  end but no Jaws warning. Does not matter if I have the PC focused on Studio
  or not.
  Does Jaws get the time for this announcement from the screen where it
  displays the remaining time. If so it should work, as that time is displayed
  there and accessible via
  alt control T.
  I just unloaded all other programs running such as Replay AV and File Dir,
  and flashget (A downloader) to see if that made a difference. I played the
  first track and it told me I was approching the end but it went off at 1 min
  30 seconds before the end instead of the 15 seconds set. Then I tried it on
  other tracks and it did not work at all.
  This playlist I have been using is a  .m3u I have created in Winamp and
  loaded into Studio. I am now going to try creating a playlist from Studio to
  see if that makes a difference.