Greetings All and thank you for all the good things you have sent my way.
Could anyone tell me where that site is that offers all kinds of free
programs. I once had it but lost everything in a crash. It offers hot key
programs, instant sizing programs,  typing programs, calendars, and all
kinds of little utility programs and many other useful and easy to
download programs. It was a site created for or by the blind and offers
scripts as well as programs, Thank You!

All The Best To You,
Thank You,