Peter:

I have not heard any feadback from anyone else concerning this matter. Using JFW, I did, however, managed to access most of the functions via the JAWS/Mouse cursor. Rather important since I am running a Delta 66 along with a Delta 1010.

Cheers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <sca...@tpg.com.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Latest DeltaPanel Software problems.

Hi,
Have you been able to verify this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.nosewor...@rogers.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:19 AM

: Hi all Delta soundcard users:
:
: Another problem that you may have is that, if you install ServicePack 3for : XP, it will not allow you to install an earlier version of the DeltaPanel
: software than the latest one.  Can anyone else varify whether this is or
is
: not the case?  It certainly is on my box.
:
: Thanks all over the place gang.
:
: