Hello PC-Audio:
I am using XP Pro and Window-Eyes version 6.1 and would like to know where to find the web site for Sound Forge and which version of Sound Forge is accessable to Window-Eyes version 6.1 and upgrade version of Window-Eyes.

I use to have a version of Sound Forge and i can't remember what version is was .I want to edit audio of cassette tapes of my braille class and my computer class on my Olympus DS 50 can you recommend any other software besides Sound Forge it will be appreciated very much .
Thanks
Jim