And, also ask for either the standard or advanced model. If you want navigation and bookmarking capabilities, ask for the advanced model.

earlier, Adrian Spratt, wrote:
Contact your regional NLS branch.
----- Original Message ----- From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: NLS digital player and multiple books

Hi All, how do I get one of these players?

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:11:32 -0600 "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
writes:
how do we know which firmware we have for the NLS players?
and if we have the wrong firmware how do we update it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>