To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:35 AM
Subject: RE: Victor Reader Stream or Book Cents

Hi Folks:

As far as an all around book reader is concerned, I believe that the Stream
is a much more stable device and has features that the other pocket players
do not have, such as AGC. As a podcast player, it is unsurpassed.

The problem with the stream is, however, that the present hardware
configuration has been pretty well maxed out.  I believe, for example, that
the present hardware will not be able to play WMA DRM.

Just some thoughts.

Religion! The enemy of Christianity.