Okay, are you prepared to use your computer to record Skype calls? If so then
you can use Total Recorder Professional to do this, $35.00.

If you want to use a device then I think you'll find a few reviews of such
things at http://www.blindcooltech.com though you may have to look in the
archives.

On 01/01/2010, at 9:15 PM, joe bollard wrote:

> hello friends, and a happy new year to everyone on the list, one of my new
> year resolutions is to get some of my audio technology problems sorted, so
> here goes  i work for a radio station, producing and presenting a programme
> for and about people with sight loss, i work mainly from home and i quite
> often have to do phone interviews, so far i use my edirol recorder placing
> the very good microphone close to the phone speaker, it's ok, but slightly
> micky mouse, i have skype, and skype out, i also have sound forge six,  i
> want to use skype to record my phone interviews, it would sound much more
> professional, can anyone help, is there a piece of equipment i can purchase
> to help me achieve a very good standard, any advice will really be
> appreciated, i have heard of the hybrid, what is it and is it good?? take
> care, regards from ireland, joe.
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

******************************

Dane Trethowan