Hi!

Someone on list asked about this a couple of days ago, they wanted to convert MPG formatted files to a format used by the Iphone or Itunes so here's a utility to do it.

I don't have a direct url but go into Google and look for "AVS Video Converter".

Now I must warn you that this software - though I would class it as being accessible - requires much usage of the Mouse Pointer in Window-Eyes and the JAWS cursor in JAWS, if you're happy about that then you shouldn't have too much trouble getting around the software, good luck! I'm using it here.

--

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtd...@internode.on.net