To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: a question about joint stereo and normal stereo

This thread reminds me of why I wondered why the remastering of the Beatles albums is such a big deal. I can appreciate Sir George and Giles Martin producing, but wouldn't all this only really sound good if on vinyl? IMHO, there is music that isn't meant to be digitized Seems there are more albums being made available on vinyl. I figure this is due to boomers with disposable income wanting to hear music as they did in their youth.

Just my 2 cents...
Norma