To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: a question about joint stereo and normal stereo

Ok, you would need the winamp  vst bridge, version 1.16 cause it has a
second  part to load the other vst.
what version of foobar are you using? and how are you loading the vsts? that
you use?
email me off list and i will send them to you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>