Hi. A while ago airfoil was mentioned on this list. I looked at the web site
and its my understanding you can't just send audio to any FM radio with it but
you need another PC. and speakers to receive audio.What other hardware do you
need. I know the airfoil software for windows costs $25 US. If that's so,
comparing it to FM transmitters is like comparing apples and oranges. Am I
correct? or can you indeed send audio to an FM radio with airfoil. Thanks. Joe.