Good job! I can't weight to get started my self.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 11:45 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: windows media center update

Ok so here is the deal if you've been following my plight. First of all,
system access does not work whatsoever with windows media center as of now.
Not. At. All.
However, window-eyes (my longtime companion) has come through. Of course I
was only able to use the demo since I haven't upgraded in a while. Needless
to say I recorded Rosanne on Nick at night at 02:30. And the twilight zone
on the sci-fi network at 03:30.
I had to buy a TV tuner from haugpauge and I even tried to use win TV.
However, WE and SA had no idea what to do with it.
Thanks everyone for indulging me and helping me along the way. And thanks to
Tom for letting me keep this thread going.
I'm becoming an expert now in win 7 media center.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7