Hi!

Looking for another VOIP solution? Considered using your computer instead of a
VOIP box, phone or adapter? Then consider the Express Talk software, a free
version is available which won't do much so I'd recommend the purchase of the
business version and now is the ideal time to purchase with the product heavily
discounted, you'll save over 40% on the regular price so the product will cost
around $30.00 which in my view - given what Express Talk has to offer - is a
real bargain.

Set up to 4 lines so 4 different VOIP providers or set the lines to 1 VOIP
provider if that provider supports more than one line.  Select your desired
audio inputs and outputs, great if you want to work with headsets.  Put calls
on hold or record them for added flexibility when taking down notes and so on,
note that recording a call without the concept of the caller is unlawful, total
control over audio band width and I can tell you this makes a huge difference
to the audio quality of calls.

Heaps of other stuff included too! haven't got around to checking all of it out
yet.

A version is available for Windows and for Windows Mobile by the looks of
things, no version for Iphone which is a shame so you'll have to make do with
the excellent Fring app if you want access to your VOIP providers on your
Iphone wherever you are.