While looking around for news about the Blio eReader, which apparently will not be released until late April, I found a press release about Read An E-Book Week, which mentioned free e-books. Free is good! That's what I always say. So I went to

ebookweek.com

and found some interesting articles and some links to free e-books in various categories. Since I like Sci-Fi, the 2 books I've downloaded so far are in that category. There are a number of different formats, but I chose RTF since it can be read by MS Word and other word processors or be easily converted to other formats. I'm not sure which of the other formats listed for these books are accessible either on the PC or on a phone.

Read An E-Book Week starts today, so get them this week while they are free!

Gary King
mailto:w4...@bellsouth.net