Okay..here's the latest: got the drive uncovered..so that is good! Now I guess I have to get a different cable as the guy sold us the wrong thing! Sorry..but I just know nothing about these things! I thought I had told Mom the right thing as this is what I was told to get...apparently not!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 8:36 PM
Subject: Flash Drive Update

Hi Gang: Okay..this is what I have so far: there seems to be something on one end of the drive that can come off..but do we need a screw driver or something? Mom and I have both tried to get this off..no soap! It does appear that once this comes off, I'm in business! If one of you cares to write me offlist as I don't wish to tie the list up with this too long! My email is tomca...@comcast.net Thanks!
Tom Kaufman