I'd like to get the Sansa Fuse with the earlier V 1 firmware on it so I can
install rock box and have it talk. Rock box won't work on later versions of
firmware with this MP3 player. Tiger direct has a reconditioned fuse for a good
price of only $39, but they can't say what firmware it has on it so I'd be
taking a chance in getting it and may possibly have to send it back and lose
money in shipping if its the wrong one. Does anyone know where I can get a
Sansa Fuse that would have the V 1 firmware on it at a good price? Thanks, Joe.