From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:09 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: NLS CARTRIDGES

I'd check out the BARD Talk web site, and the devices page in particular.
It's at http://www.bardtalk.com/players.php.

It lists two companies selling the 2G blank cartridges, both for around $12.
APH at
https://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&;
catalogId=11051&krypto=w%2FE%2FZ6s4BbNqIwT7%2B76kXdN7nasE4VHlirTe1MM%2FZpvKn
4luYNLoaRlLC%2FNQ8c120kitOtsf4sLR%0D%0AJbnE4DH9bcp1C2HLicchKP68jKqOowQ%3D&dd
key=http:ProductDisplay and Perkins Products at
https://secure2.convio.net/psb/site/Ecommerce/987768074?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&pr
oduct_id=6501&store_id=1101. Perkins also sells the corresponding cable to
attach to your PC although any USB extension cable, that will fit the
cartridge, will work.

Also, I think the blank cartridge will hold as many books as you can fit on
2G. I've had 5 myself plus a handful of MP3 files. I've had more than that
on a 16G USB flash drive, so I don't think there's any limit at four.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com