Hi Joanne,

The guides are right on the player itself.  The Quick-Start Guide is
in text format, so you can open it up with Notepad or any word
processor.  The Rockbox Manual is in PDF and one needs Adobe Reader to
view it.  Don't forget that you also get free tech support for any
questions or problems you may encounter.

Regards,

Laz

You wrote:

I saw that there is a manual or guide.  Is this in accessible format or is
it, like a lot of guides, printed?  Or if it's printed, is there a guide
somewhere online that we can read when we get the player?

--
Talking MP3 players!  Accessible & affordable!  Great features
including:  FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory, great book

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download the demo from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Talking Rockboxed Sansa Fuze MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-fuze.html

Talking Rockboxed Sansa E200 series MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-e200-series.html

Our current special:

Accessories for your Sansa MP3 player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html