AHello blindtech:
I am using XP Pro and Window-eyes version 7.1.1 and my sound card isCreative Audio [ES 1371,ES 1373WDM .]13t 04:36 PM 5/11/2010,
Thanks
Jim

you wrote:
High Jim,
Tell us a little more about your computer.
For starters, what kind of a sound card do you have?
Are you using a screen reader?
If so, which one and what version of it?
And finally, what version of windows are you running?
If we know these things, we will be able to suggest hardware and software and connecting cables to get you on your way.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim gill" <sf49e...@surewest.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:32 PM
Subject: Record vinyl to computer .

Hello PC-Audio:
I have the following items and I would like to record my vinyl to my computer .
1.  Amplifier .
2.  Pre-amp .
3.  Turntable  plays 33 1/3;78 .
4.Computer .
5.  Cd Player .
6.  Tape deck .
Is this all I need to record vinyl to computer .
Also are there any web sites that will explain to me how to do this any help will be appreciate very much .
Thanks
Jim