Hello List:  Have had something strange happen recently..and it's happened
twice: there was a station I wanted to hear that uses Windows Media to stream
their audio.  When I decided I had listened as long as I wanted, I hit my
"alt-F4 to stop the stream and close out Windows Media.  Well now..while
Windows Media seemed to go away, the stream did not!  I was back on my desk
top..and found myself looking around to find how to get to the stream to stop
it..but could not!  This happened again with a different station that also uses
"Windows Media" to stream their audio; same experience: when I went to close it
out, the stream kept on going..although Windows Media was gone!  The only way
to stop it (as far as I could tell)..is to restart the computer!  Can somebody
please tell me what is happening here?  I'm using Jaws 11, running Windows XP
Home with Service pack 3; the sound card is an Audigy 2 (think I'm right on
this)..hopefully I have provided enough information to you so you can figure
out what is going on here!  It's very strange when you know (or at least you
_think_ you know that you have closed out the player..but the stream plays
on..with no way to stop it!
Tom Kaufman