Hello list:  I know that AI can use Windows to burn something that is already
on a hard drive to a CD; what I wonder is..let's say I want to copy one CD to
another; can this be accomplished with Windows..or with Windows Media Player?
And if so..how is this done?  I have something on my computer called
"Sonic..but found it pretty much inaccessible with Jaws..unless I just never
found anyone who could show me how to do it!  So I have deleted the shortcut
that was on my desk top; all I have now of Sonic is the program itself..but it
really doesn't lead me to where I need to go to copy a CD!  Since I have no
other CD burning program on here, I got to thinking "Hey..maybe it's possible
to just use the Windows Media Player:" to do this..but I am sure that there are
folks here on this list who can tell me if this is doable with that program or
not!  Thanks!
Tom Kaufman