Yup..saved the "set-up" thingy; so may try that again! As has been mentioned, I can get around some of it by using some keystrokes I found while going through the menus! However..didn't find any keystrokes to do anything with changing bit rate! Thanks for the suggestion; may give that a try!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: Have Downloaded "Switch"..Now What?

Hello Tom,
Did you save a back up copy of the software on your computer?
If you did, you may have to uninstall and reinstall the software in order to fix the problem.
Try doing that and see if it helps things for you.
If you need anymore help, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>