I dono; I've tried some of these "so-called" "You Tube" converters"..and while some of them do work, it is my finding that you only get the "audio" (not the video)..while this may not make any difference to a lot of folks, since I do have a little bit of vision, I want to be able to watch the video as well!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Masters" <dwmast...@earthlink.net>
To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:59 PM
Subject: Free Youtube to MP3 Converter

I just installed version 3.1.5.
I downloaded a video and it said it was converted, etc. but it is not on my PC. Isn't it as simple as pasting the URL then hitting the download button?

I have checked the folder where the files are to go and even did a search on my windows 7 64 bit PC but can't find the file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean