You know, I'm having the same problem with Skype. I can't get it to close in
Windows 7.  I thought it was because I'm new to Skype.  I'm sorry you're having
the same problem, but on the other hand, I have to admit to being a little
relieved as well.  For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

Regards,

Nolan

Sent from my iPhone