Hey everyone,

I sent this a couple of days ago but haven't received a reply yet, so I thought I would try and send it again.

Thanks for helping!

Hi gang,

I'm interested in subscribing to the Main Menu podcast feed. Can someone please recommend a podcast program that works well with Window-Eyes 7.2. I'm new at this so please, if you have instructions on how to subscribe to the feed and how to use the recommended program, I will be grateful indeed!

Thanks,

Johnny

Johnny Chilelli
Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433
and put the LIFE back into your piano!

John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880